May 17, 2021

SportsOnly

Football and other sports news

Manchester City forward ruled out for at least three weeks

1 min read

Manchester City striker Gabriel Jesus has been ruled out of action for at least three weeks.


The Brazil football federation said he had been withdrawn from their upcoming squad for matches against Bolivia and Peru after suffering an injury in Monday’s Premier League win at Wolves.


Jesus, 23, played the full 90 minutes and scored in that match.


Fellow City striker Sergio Aguero is expected to miss another seven weeks with a knee injury.


“The English team contacted the doctor of the Brazilian national team, Rodrigo Lasmar, reporting the athlete’s injury,” the national team said in a statement.
Brazil play Bolivia on 9 October and Peru on 13 October.


Man City face Leicester City on Sunday

1 thought on “Manchester City forward ruled out for at least three weeks

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

error

Enjoy this blog? Please spread the word :)

RSS
Follow by Email
WhatsApp